International Student Guide (Government Departments)

International Student Care Service provides vital support to international students experiencing difficulties during their studies in Victoria.

Phone 1800 056 449


19-21 Argyle Place South, Carlton, Victoria 3053

All services are free and confidential.

Further assistance may be provided by the Commonwealth Departments of Immigration and Culturalism (DIASC) and Education Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR).

Consumer Affairs Victoria can advise you on a range of issues related to your accommodation. If you need further information or advice contact Consumer Affairs Victoria on 1300 55 81 81

To speak to an interpreter please call 131 450

Address: 121 Exhibition Street Melbourne 3000
Phone: 1300 55 81 81

Centrelink is an Australian Government Statutory Agency, assisting people to become self-sufficient and supporting those in need.

Disability, Sickness & Carers

Employment Services (Newstart)

Youth & Students

Abstudy Student Services

Family & Parenting Payments

Languages other than English


Customer Relations

13 2717
13 2850
13 2490
13 2317
13 1305
13 1202
13 1021
1800 050 004

    Was this page helpful?

    Please leave your details, if you'd like us to get back to you.