The Agent and his/her staff have a strong knowledge of the ESOS Act 2000 and the National Code 2007 and will keep abreast of changes to the Act and Code. Each agent that ALACC uses must to complete online training at http://pier.onlinetrainingnow.com/eatc/ annually and provide ALACC with evidence of this.
- The Agent will forward any and all relevant documents received from ALACC Health College, Australia (ALACC) to prospective student within two (2) business days of receiving said documents.
- The Agent will employ appropriately qualified staff where these staff are involved in student recruitment, enrolment and selection processes.
- The Agent will follow the process for recruitment and enrolment of overseas students as set out in ALACC’s Policies and Procedures.
- The Agent and his/her staff and agents will act ethically, honestly and with full integrity in all dealings with ALACC, potential and current students and relevant authorities.
- The Agent will only recruit students for courses in which they are eligible to enroll.
- The Agent will detail to prospective students that if they have dependents who will accompany them to Australia, it is a requirement that school age dependents be enrolled in either a government or non-government school and that fees will apply to such enrolments.
- The Agent will treat all applicants fairly and equally in accordance with equal opportunity legislation 2010
- ALACC provides a curriculum which is conducive to learning outcomes related to industry and career focused needs.
- ALACC offers state of the art learning facilities. Trainers have industry experience, qualifications in the program being taught and qualifications at a minimum of Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- ALACC agrees to market its materials with absolute integrity and professionalism
- ALACC agrees to supply enrolled students with course materials as per student acceptance agreement, student handbook and induction presentation
- ALACC will provide all program and marketing materials for use by the Agent
- ALACC will maintain periodic meetings with the Agent to ensure: currency of information, compliance, support and resolution of any issues.